Widely used in UK welding environments the PVC includes a supplementary level of anti-UV protection (over standard PVC) making it more resistant to damage caused by light. The darkened tint also provides a basic level of eye protection. It is classed as a self-extinguishing product in that it will not support combustion.
Every curtain is made from high quality, anti-UV PVC and can be used as door curtains, mobile screens, booths or partitions.
Key Benefits of Anti-UV curtains:
• UV PROTECTION
• SELF-EXTINGUISHING – WILL NOT SUPPORT COMBUSTION
- Galvanised steel hook-on rails.
- Range of PVC widths and tint colours.
- Range of overlap options to optimise performance.
- Supplied ready to hang with easy to follow instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: There must be a suitable structure for the suspension headrails to attach to – e.g. a frame mounted joist or lintel. If in doubt, please contact us.
Use our measuring guide and strip calculators to size up your curtain needs.