Fast turnaround. Fixed delivery charges. Fare treatment.
Processing / lead times.
At Redwood, we process every order we receive with the utmost speed, care and attention. Orders for stock parts that do not require any manufacturing or modifying can normally be dispatched same working day if ordered before midday. Curtain kits and replacement strips are all made to order. But we aim to dispatch these within the same time frame.
- Larger and / or heavy duty curtain kits. For these, we aim to turn around orders within 2-3 working days.
- Orders placed over a weekend or on a public holiday. These will not be processed until the first working day back. (Please note: lead times for these orders start from the day of return, NOT the day of ordering.)
- If we need to order in special / non-stock parts to complete your order. If this is the case, we’ll update you as soon as we can re: timings.
Once orders are completed, we automatically dispatch for next working day delivery. All products are carefully packed and labelled for safe transit and will be delivered to the UK address of your choice via our national courier service. Should you wish to use your own courier or collect from us, just let us know with your order.
Our packaging & delivery charges (next working day as standard)
- Orders up to £40.00 (pre-VAT) ……………. £17.00
- Orders £40.01 – £100.00 (pre-VAT) …… £19.00
- Orders £100.01 – £200.00 (pre-VAT) …. £25.00
- Orders £200.01 – £300.00 (pre-VAT) …. £35.00
- Orders £300.01 – £400.00 (pre-VAT) …. £45.00
- Orders £400.01 – £500.00 (pre-VAT) …. £55.00
- Orders over £500.01 (pre-VAT) ……………. £65.00
Courier surcharges (applied on top of the above)
- London: £3.00
- Anglesey, Dyfed, Gwynedd & Powys: £6.00
- Cornwall: £7.00
- Industrial Scotland: £7.00
- Isle Of White (3-day): £11.00
- Northern Ireland (3-day): £22.00
- Scottish Highlands (3-day): £24.00
- Scilly, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Islands (3-day): £37.00
In case of problems
Any shortfall in your order must be notified within 2 days and confirmed in writing within 7 days of receipt of your delivery, otherwise no claim will be entertained. Proof that the goods arrived in an unsatisfactory condition must be provided.
All curtain strips and sheets (unless specially requested at the time of order) are rolled for delivery. Please allow a minimum of 48 hours from unrolling / hanging for the PVC to fully unfurl and return to its pre-packed state.
If for some reason your order arrives in damaged condition, please do not sign for or accept the consignment. Mark the carrier’s ticket clearly with the word DAMAGED and sign in the normal place. We will not accept responsibility for damaged goods if the ticket is not signed as above. Contact us immediately by telephone so that we can take the matter up with our carrier. If products have arrived damaged, we will arrange to get replacement goods to you as soon as possible
In the unlikely event that the incorrect goods have been supplied or have not been made to your satisfaction, please contact us immediately so that we can attempt to rectify the situation. Proof that the goods arrived in an unsatisfactory condition must be provided. Please note: it is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure the goods ordered are for the right dimensions and fit for their intended purpose. Errors in ordering of goods will not be accepted as a reason for a product return.
We comply with current EU legislation and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All customers have a 7-day ‘cooling off’ period from the day they receive their goods, in which time you are able to cancel your order and receive a full refund including original delivery charges.
IMPORTANT: This only applies if you have purchased an unmodified stock item and the goods have not been used or damaged in any way. Where a product has been made to order to your specified sizes we are within our rights to refuse a refund.
Written confirmation of your request for an order cancellation / refund must be received by us within this 7-day ‘cooling-off ‘period. Upon receipt of your request, we will discuss with you how the goods should be returned. No refund will be made until the goods have been returned and checked.
If the reason for the cancellation is simply a ‘change of heart’ then the return delivery costs must be borne by the customer. However, if the reason for the cancellation is a product fault, the return delivery costs will be met by Redwood.
If you would like to discuss our delivery, returns or refunds policy policies in more detail, please contact us