The Redwood DoorStrip range of PVC strip curtains delivers unbeatable energy saving performance. They provide the ultimate in flexible, cost-effective door strip solutions for all types of industrial and commercial situations where people, pallet trucks and forklifts need to be able to move around quickly and easily. Every curtain is made using high quality, energy efficient PVC that is hard wearing and long lasting – with outstanding see-through qualities.
Key DoorStrip Benefits:
• SAVES YOU MONEY BY CUTTING ENERGY BILLS
(Lets in more light, reduces heat/cold loss and makes air conditioning more efficient)
• PROTECTS GOODS, EQUIPMENT AND EMPLOYEES
(From bad weather, birds and other flying pests)
• CONTROLS NOISE, DUST AND POLLUTANTS
(Whilst ensuring maximum visibility around entrances/exits)
• WORKS AS DOOR CURTAINS, CANOPY WALLS AND INTERNAL PARTITIONS
(Can be made to any height and width, fitted to horizontal and/or sloping surfaces)
• COST EFFECTIVE REPLACEMENT STRIPS AVAILABLE
(Prolongs your curtain’s working life, making it even better value for money)
• Simple hook-on or heavy duty swivel-hinge headrails.
• Working temperature range of -15ºC to 50ºC.
• Full range of PVC grades, widths and colours.
• Sliding rail option moves curtains for easier access.
• Range of strip overlap options to optimise performance.
• Supplied ready to hang with easy to follow instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: There must be a suitable structure for the suspension headrails to attach to – e.g. a joist or lintel. If one of these is not in place, one must be fitted. Things like roller shutter boxes are not usually strong enough to bear the weight of a curtain. If in doubt, please contact us.
Use our measuring guide and strip calculators to size up your curtain needs.